Basic Functions and Scope of Responsibilities:
- Must be able to lift packages repetitively that vary in size and weight up to 35 lb
- Able to take an active physical role and work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to pass all required employment screening, such as drug test and criminal background check.
- Able to work in a fast pace warehouse environment with little supervision
- Able to clearly read and recognize letters and numbers along with zip codes.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and not be enrolled in high school.
- Truck Loading/Unloading
- Package/Envelope Sorting
- Pulling Inventory
- Pallet Wrapping
- Stock Room organizing
- Other duties as assigned
Able to speak Spanish an asset
At least three years of work experience required
Basic education required, preferably High School Diploma or GED
Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
Constant moving and or walking is required as well as lifting pulling, climbing , pushing, pulling.
Have steel toe work boots or steel toe shoes *(1)
Monday - Friday - must be able to work Saturday and Sundays if required
(1) May not be required for all Material handling positions
IMI Material Handling Logistics - 12 months ago