Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. provides the business advantage to some of the world’s largest retailers, auto manufactures, consumer electronics companies and more. Our services ensure that our customer goods move from production through the supply chain to the end user. Offering air and ocean freight forwarding, global warehousing, transportation, reverse logistics, surface transportation and supply chain solutions, we perform a key role in keeping world trade moving. Globally Yusen Logistics employs over 17,000 staff across 412 offices.
As part of the NYK Group established in 1885, one of the world’s most recognized and trusted names in shipping and logistics, Yusen Logistics is consistently recognized as one of the most ethical and sustainable companies.
Receives, stores, ships, and transports warehoused goods and products by performing the following duties:
- Performs the duties of Material Handler B as required
- Primary Responsibilities (60 % or more time in one or more of the following):
- Operates motorized equipment, including, but not limited to forklift, clamp, (see required certifications), cherry-pickers, motorized pallet jack, etc.
- Maintains inventory on office share drive in Memphis Branch
- Disassembles, reassembles, or repairs products, materials or equipment
- Sorts, pallets, weighs, loads, and materials based on customer specifications
- Scanning documents to inbound/outbound loads in TMS
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or six months related experience preferred.
Employment with Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. comes with competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including paid vacations, holidays and sick time. Insurance benefits include medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents. The company also provides short term and long term disability, group life insurance, and AD&D. Additionally there is a generous 401K savings plan and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefit. We offer company-paid skills training, as well as a Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance program and career and advancement opportunities.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc - 2 years ago