AlloSource is a non-profit organization founded in 1994 on a promise to honor and respect the gift of donation by responsibly developing, processing and distributing life-saving and life-enhancing allografts for our communities. Today, AlloSource is one of the largest, most respected tissue banks in the United States. Through our growth we’ve remained committed to the wishes of donor families, the needs of our surgeon customers, and the hopes of our patient recipients. Our promise of “doing more with life” reflects our unwavering focus on integrity, quality, safety, and respect – today, and into the future.
Materials Handlers I will receive materials into AlloSource and will verify materials against packing slips and purchase order to ensure the accuracy of the delivery. Materials handler I will monitor the Stockroom Par levels to insure adequate amount of materials are maintained and report discrepancies to the Material Handler II or Materials Manager. The Material Handler I will be responsible for the Packaging and Shipment of L-T-L Shipments.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
1. Receive incoming orders of equipment and supplies, and records receipt of materials against appropriate purchase orders.
2. Operate Iren Purchasing software in order to electronically receive materials.
3. Replenish inventory in Stockroom Areas.
4. Distribute incoming materials or packages to appropriate area/person designated by the Bill of Lading/Freight Bill.
5. Update Monthly Cycle Counts Spreadsheet to ensure inventory accuracy by physically counting specially tagged part codes.
6. Prepare shipment and paperwork for L-T-L Pickup.
7. Responsible for the movement of hazardous chemical from receiving area to Storage Area.
8. Operate heavy lift equipment to unload or load inbound or outbound freight.
9. Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
Education/ Formal Training Required:
Job and Industry Experience Required:
- High School Education or equivalent
· 1 year warehouse environment working directly with inventory
· Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
AlloSource offers equal opportunity employment to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Most of our employment opportunities are posted internally for employee’s consideration. AA EOE
NOTE: All positions at AlloSource are required to pass a background check to include social security validation, criminal records search, education verification, employment history, references, OIG/GSA EPLS search and pre-employment drug screen. Other contingencies may be required for specific positions. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-4763.