Job Title: Material Handler I
Department: Inventory Control
Inventory Control Supervisor
Responsible for the safe and accurate receiving and distribution of material to the production areas and campus wide.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Additional duties that may be assigned
- Receipt of Materials
- Verify box, skid or piece count.
- Log received material that may have damage.
- Receive material electronically using SAP.
- Material Distribution
- Log and deliver material throughout the campus.
- Deliver material to other buildings using campus delivery vehicle, or internal building deliveries using proper delivery equipment.
- Stock Maintenance
- Stock transfers.
- Verify material is stored in proper location.
- Use of FIFO (First In First Out) stock rotation method.
- Deliver items across campus.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of computerized inventory tracking system
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good literary and mathematical skills.
Minimum Education and Experience
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and 0-3 years related experience or equivalent training; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Endress + Hauser Flowtec AG - 13 months ago