Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. (MEAU) is seeking a Material Handler II for the accurate picking, storing, shipping and receiving of product to meet company standards of safety, security, and productivity.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervisory Management Responsibilities:
- Pick and verify orders for shipment
- Pack accurately for the pick list
- Move products to storage areas with proper equipment and efficiently stack and store merchandise in the appropriate locations according to storage specifications.
- Shipping orders accurately to minimize missed shipments.
- Perform cycle counts and participate in physical inventories (as necessary).
- Enter data to maintain the accuracy of inventory, schedules, and reports in computer database(s).
- Operate material handling equipment.
- Load and unload freight.
- Check or count freight for accuracy and damage.
- Inspect and perform minor maintenance on the warehouse equipment.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required.
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- 1-3 years job-related experience, including accurate data entry.
- Ability to operate forklift equipment. Will be required to pass forklift certification.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Ability to read, write and speak English; ability to use basic math skills.
We offer a business casual environment along with an excellent compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
For more information about our Company, please visit us at www.meau.com
Mitsubishi Electric Automation - 13 months ago