Plans, directs, and coordinates activities concerned with design, modification, and operation of process equipment in the plant by performing the following duties personally or by coordinating the activities of operations, and maintenance and contract personnel.
1. Manage the execution and compliance of project budget according to established budgetary control procedures and to take appropriate actions to correct any detected variances.
2. Support plant operational, technical and engineering needs in achieving the goals of the production process.
3. Model, recommend and coordinate the implementation of process modifications.
4. Participate in establishing preventative/predictive maintenance procedures in order to maintain and improve operational reliability.
5. Lead and provide support to ABC for all aspects of the 6-Sigma program.
Bachelor's degree in engineering.
Abengoa - 5 months ago