For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 270 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visit
ADM Alliance Nutrition, Inc. is a fully-owned subsidiary of Archer Daniels Midland Company and a leading producer of livestock feeds and supplements serving livestock operations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
Material Handler – Grand Island, NE
ADM Alliance Nutrition, Inc.
This is an hourly position.
The role of Material Handler is responsible for the following duties:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Operating forklifts and power scrubbers
- Throwing bags
- Recording product codes, lot numbers
- General housekeeping
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
- Ability to climb stairs, perform lifting, work in confined spaces, work at heights, bend and kneel as well as sit and stand for long periods
- Ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, including hot and cold temperatures and a dusty environment
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401(k)/ESOP, pension, health, life, dental, and vision insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with a disability.
Archer Daniels Midland - 7 months ago
A daily grind is the secret to Archer-Daniels-Midland's (ADM) success. It's one of the world's largest processors of...