Perform all assignments, duties, and tasks in a safe manner following standard procedures and practices. Encourage others to do so. Correct and/or report all unsafe conditions immediately.
- Move material to/from raw, WIP, Finished, Shipping, Receiving, and manufacturing areas.
- Load and unload trucks with incoming/outgoing materials.
- Verify materials per order.
- Perform duties to continuously improve quality and productivity.
- Maintain a safe, clean work area.
- Assist in equipment maintenance activities as directed.
- Communicate and coordinate necessary information to appropriate department/shift employees to ensure effective operations.
- Perform cycle count as required to meet inventory accuracy goals.
- Assist in recycling of pallets, cardboard, and scrap materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have, or be able to obtain, Lift Truck Operator’s license.
- Mathematical aptitude as demonstrated by prior experience.
- Flexible, able to accept and respond to multi-task assignments quickly and readily
- Must be able to lift weights up to 50 lbs. periodically throughout the shift.
- Motivated toward productivity improvements, quality consciousness, and safety awareness.
- Demonstrated capability of working overtime as necessary.
- Must have overall good work record.
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate problems, make decisions, and take appropriate action.
- High School Diploma
-Must regard safety as a core value; must be willing and able to work safely; always wear PPE.
-Shift has not been determined, must be able to work all shifts.
Physical Work Location:
5750 Heisley Rd, Mentor, OH
When applying to this position, please use Internet Explorer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or other protected status.