Perform all assignments, duties, and tasks in a safe manner following standard procedures and practices. Encourage others to do so. Correct and/or report all unsafe conditions immediately.
- Move material to/from raw, WIP, Finished, Shipping, Receiving, and manufacturing areas.
- Load and unload trucks with incoming/outgoing materials.
- Verify materials per order.
- Perform duties to continuously improve quality and productivity.
- Maintain a safe, clean work area.
- Assist in equipment maintenance activities as directed.
- Communicate and coordinate necessary information to appropriate department/shift employees to ensure effective operations.
- Perform cycle count as required to meet inventory accuracy goals.
- Assist in recycling of pallets, cardboard, and scrap materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
This is a Second shift position(2:50pm-11:00pm).
- Must have, or be able to obtain, Lift Truck Operator’s license.
- Mathematical aptitude as demonstrated by prior experience.
- Flexible, able to accept and respond to multi-task assignments quickly and readily
- Must be able to lift weights up to 50 lbs. periodically throughout the shift.
- Motivated toward productivity improvements, quality consciousness, and safety awareness.
- Demonstrated capability of working overtime as necessary.
- Must have overall good work record.
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate problems, make decisions, and take appropriate action.
- High School Diploma
Physical Work Location:
5750 Heisley Rd, Mentor, OH
When applying to this position, please use Internet Explorer.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER
Avery Dennison Corporation - 18 months ago
Avery Dennison is easy to label: It's a global leader in the making of adhesive labels used on packaging, mailers, and other items....