Description Transport, organize and supply materials to production personnel such that continuous production is possible. Perform machine loading and very minor machine repair functions. |
1. Supply operators with necessary materials to maintain production as directed by supervisor. Requisition materials in advance and store them neatly in the areas provided within the production area.
2. Open cartons, crates and bags as necessary to make material readily available to operators. Breakdown empty containers and stack on pallet.
3. Remove empty containers to trash area or designated return area. Put trash in trash compactor and operate compactor. Maintain cleanliness of work area.
4. Operate hand truck or forklift as required to provide materials to production area. Requisition materials from warehouse as required, performing SAP transactions.
5. Check all materials from warehouse for correct item, count and condition prior to acceptance. Store incoming materials as soon as possible after receiving them.
6. Fill out conformations for finished goods. Move finished goods pallets into "hold" area pending QC approval.
7. Perform label control, making sure correct log numbers are stamped on labels, quality and getting labels from Label Control Room
8. Load stoppers into stopper lubricator. Unload stoppers after lube cycle is compete, then stage next to stopper placement machine.
Climb steps to load stoppers in stopper placement equipment.
9. Reconcile work orders ad perform SAP/Apriso transactions
10. Perform cycle counts.
11. Perform waste control, weight and record waste weight.
12. Observe all safety and environmental procedures and QSRs.
Requires High School diploma or GED equivalent and minimum of 1 year experience in warehouse or material handling operations.
Requires 7 year clean driving record (driving record required with application)
Must be able to read, write, perform basic calculations, and navigate through computer programs.
Must have good oral and written skills and able to work with minimum supervision
Previous forklift experience preferred
SAP experience preferred.
Requires following WorkKeys™ scores prior to employment start: Applied Math-4; Locating Information-4 and Observation-4.
Job Production Management
Primary Location US-South Carolina-Sumter
Shift Second Shift / Afternoon Start
Relocation Available No
Becton Dickinson - 7 months ago