To operate in a support capacity with Production and Set up personnel. This involves the material handling of raw materials, finished goods and supplies into and out of the department. Must be able to properly mix resins and concentrate to the specified ratios.
1. Supply operators with necessary materials to maintain production as directed by Supervisor.
2. Keeps operators supplied with in process materials and supplies necessary to maintain production. Maintains production/inventory records as required.
3. Keeps work area clean and orderly.
4. Operate hand truck or forklift as required to provide materials to production area. Use hand truck to move materials within the production area.
5. Requisition materials from warehouse/label room through the use of SAP and Apriso. Check all materials from warehouse to correct item, count and condition prior to acceptance. Store incoming materials as soon as possible after receiving them
6. Reports directly to the Molding Shift Supervisor.
7. Assist mold attendants in making C-800 casepacks, HVSC's, and Super Sacks..
8. Observe and comply with all safety and environmental procedures and GMP's.
9. Assist with cycle counts
10. Inspect and check forklifts/pallet jacks for safe and proper operation. Complete forklift/pallet jack pre-operational forms.
11. Mix resins and concentrates to the proper ratio. Label all resins/concentrate properly.
Performs miscellaneous duties as required by the Supervisor/Lead.
Has no supervisory responsibilities or authority over others.
Requires High School diploma or GED equivalent and minimum of 1 year experience in material handling operations.
Requires 7 year clean driving record (driving record required with application).
Must be able to read, write, peform basic calculations and navigate through computer programs.
Must have good oral and written skills and able to work with mimimum supervision.
Previous forklift experience preferred.
SAP experience preferred.
Requires the following WorkKeys scores prior to employment start: Applied Math -4; Locating Information-4; Observation-4 & Teamwork-3.
Becton Dickinson - 2 years ago