BioLegend develops world-class, cutting-edge antibodies and reagents for biomedical research, manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility in San Diego, CA. Our product areas include cell immunophenotyping, cytokines and chemokines, adhesion, cancer research, T-regulatory cells, stem cells, innate immunity, cell-cycle analysis, apoptosis, and modification-specific antibodies.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision and quality objectives.
- Performs receiving, inspection, and distribution of raw materials, lab supplies and equipments between production facilities/labs.
- Follows ISO 9001 and ISO13485 procedures and Company policies to perform material control (labeling, documentation, tracking in receiving database).
- Organize and assist monitoring general supplies in warehouse and stock rooms.
- Interface and coordinate with couriers, Quality Assurance, lab/office personnel and management in response to requests, procedural mandates, and to ensure service commitments are met.
- Abide by all facility Safety / Health Regulations including Personnel Protection Equipment.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Similar work experience in biotech industry. Work experience in ISO13483 or GMP certified facility/warehouse is a plus.
- Must be able to operate a forklift. Must be able to lift 50 lb weight.
BioLegend, Inc. - 6 months ago