Metal Coaters provides unrivaled quality and customer service for metal coil coating solutions to manufacturers in a variety of industries including pre-engineered buildings, commercial, industrial and architectural building components, roofing accessories, doors, HVAC and a diverse variety of other goods that are manufactured with pre-painted steel.
The primary function of the Material Handler (Exit Upender) is to weigh, skid, and transport coils to the packaging area.
This job will entail working with the exit end of the paint line and all auxiliary equipment.
- Operate turnstile to ensure safe transport of coil to upender for weighing, labeling and skidding, and packing per customer specification.
- Maintain sufficient inventories of labels, packaging moisture barriers, moisture labels, special labels, etc.
- Keep work area in a clean and safe manner.
- Assist and prepare for all material inventories.
- Perform various other duties as required or as assigned.
When and where applicable the employee(s) holding this job position will be responsible for producing a quality product as pertaining to the appropriate Work Instructions (Standard Operating Procedures).
- 2 yrs Forklift and Overhead Crane experience required
- 2 yrs working in a manufacturing environment required
Hours: should be available for both (12am to 12pm) and (12pm to 12am) shifts
NCI Building Systems - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -