Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
- Perform pick, store, and re-warehouse tasks in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
- Perform item counts as required.
- Perform cycle counts as required.
- Evaluate and determine status of inventory at various locations and adjust inventory appropriately.
- Package products for shipment within the plant as needed.
- Operate various lift trucks, WAVE, and pick cart.
- Insure that bins and boxes are placed in locations in a secure manner.
- Label and bag parts correctly and print pick labels as needed.
- Perform other stockroom functions as required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Basic math, read, remember, reason, analyze, do paper work, have basic computer skills, and have organizational skills
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Crown Equipment Corporation - 16 months ago
The jewels in the crown of Crown Equipment are electric-powered forklift trucks used for maneuvering goods inside warehouses and...