Datacard Group offers technologies for securing identities and safeguarding transactions in physical and digital environments. The company’s innovative portfolio now includes Entrust
authentication software platforms, bringing important new capabilities to tens of thousands of government agencies, financial institutions and other enterprises in more than 150 countries. Together, Datacard Group and Entrust issue 10M+ secure identities every day, manage billions of secure transactions annually and issue a majority of the world’s financial cards. For more information, visit
on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Material Handler is responsible for the safe, accurate and productive handling of materials in the warehouse and manufacturing. The position works 1st shift, starting eithr 6 am or 6:30 then working until 2:30 or 3 pm.
The position is part of our scheduled move to Shakopee by December 2014.
- Support the flow line in assembly keeping inventory supplies for continuous operation.
- Utilize ERP and computer extensively for transactions and inventory functions.
- Quality check orders
- Receive and put-away of incoming material
- Adhere to all processes and procedures related to picking, packing, crating
- Adhere to safety and housekeeping policies
- Assist with various warehouse projects as needed
- High School Diploma
- Minimum six (6) months of warehouse or manufacturing experience
- Position requires some physical lifting, bending, and standing
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Previous forklift experience and then must be able to get forklift certified at Datacard within 30 days.
- Computer skills to perform inventory transactions, look up materials and create daily requirements list to filled from offsite or packaging vendor.
- Previous experience using a hand held scanner for inventory transactions
- Active fast paced environment to load and unload deliveries and keep assembly line stocked with materials for build.
- Must have attention to detail to perform accurate transactions and verify counts and quantities.
- Must be avaiable for possible overtime during the week and on Saturdays.
DataCard Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer
- Fork Truck Certification
- RF Scanner Experience
- Oracle WMS Knowledge
NO AGENCIES, NO RELOCATION
DataCard has a full deck of financial and identification products. The company, which does business as DataCard Group, offers card printers,...