POSITION SUMMARY: Prepares rental equipment orders for
shipment and process returns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews shipping orders. Locates product in
status of inventory.
- Maintains accurate inventory counts and location
- Inspect and repair rental forms, braces and lifting
racks and shelves by hand.
- Conducts cycle counts to audit accuracy of records.
- Loads/unloads material onto or from pallets, trays,
shrink wraps pallets, and attaches shipping labels.
- Prepares inventory for shipment. Properly bands and
neat and orderly manner.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Maintains warehouse and yard inventory on racks in a
- Meets all production/shipping production and quality
- Pulls line items for customer and interplant
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Ability to read, write and understand English.
Ability to operate electric grinder, air chisel, air
drill and other air tools as needed.
Ability to use the required personal protective
equipment at all times for the environment
Occasional exposure to moving mechanical parts, fumes,
airborne particles, and chemicals.
The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate to loud and may require hearing protection. Eye
protection may be required per area environment.
Safety steel toe shoes are required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
exposed to outside weather conditions. Temperature
environment 40 degrees to 110 degrees.
Req. Code : 234
Division/Department : Distribution
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Dayton Superior - 21 months ago