Performs a variety of inventory control duties that may include receiving parts, checking parts, pulling / delivering parts to internal customers, assembling kits and data entry. May operate hand and power equipment for material handling to accommodate storage of products throughout production facility.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Stock all fabricated/machined/welded components in primary location.
2. Pulling Shop Orders
3. Cycle count all stocking locations.
4. Tracking Inventory
5. Deliver parts to necessary work centers.
6. Organizing parts in proper locations
7. Safety and Housekeeping
8. Other duties as assigned by the area supervisor
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Individual must possess these knowledge’s, skills, and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
1. Basic computer skills and typing.
2. Forklift certification
3. Ability to use the overhead cranes preferred
4. Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing
5. Good math and measurement skills
6. Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
7. Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
8. Able to bend, reach, push, pull and put parts into storage in the warehouse.
9. Able to lift 50-lbs. frequently.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School diploma, or equivalent
2. Former inventory control experiences a plus.
Elliott Equipment Company manufactures the world's leading line of truck-mounted aerial equipment for con-struction and maintenance...