Position Summary: Intermediate level position that performs a variety of duties in shipping, receiving and/or warehouse with moderate supervision.
- Understanding of warehouse layout and how to locate materials
- Strives for continuous improvement through on the job learning
- Receives incoming materials, supplies and equipment. Unloads trucks, compares received items to purchase order to verify accuracy and quantity of shipment. Inspects material for damage and defects and escalates issues to Lead. Uncrates and assembles materials if directed and removes and disposes of unneeded packing materials
- Delivers materials to appropriate departments accurately and obtains proper authorization of delivered materials
- Prepares crates and other items to be shipped
- Makes sure that items are properly tagged and labeled
- May drive truck/forklift to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment
- Observes and complies with all safe work practices, wears PPE
- Complies with all HSE regulations and requirements
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
- Utilizes computerized inventory system
- Resolve simple vendor discrepancies and report those that are more complex to a higher level.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of warehouse supplies
- Assures correct materials are pulled from stock and staged with the location noted
- Assists in assuring accurate issues on material requests and required systems process occurs
Education and Experience
- Standard requirements. Bending, squatting, climbing, stooping, twisting and reaching will all be required occasionally in this position
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- A high school diploma or equivalent with minimum of one to three years experience.
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...