FORCE America is an employee owned company that manufactures and distributes hydraulic solutions. We are a leader in our markets for technology and customer focus. FORCE America’s manufacturing divisions are recognized for personal responsiveness, product innovations and flexible designs. FORCE America's distribution chain reaches a customer base of over 17,000. FORCE America employs experienced design engineers, knowledgeable support staff and skilled production teams to ensure quality and service.
Our Warehouse Associate is a part of our Distribution team. We are responsible for receiving, organizing, stocking, and shipping out product on tight timelines to meet the customer’s need. We carry diverse product line of hydraulics that requires great attention to details.
- Verifying, receiving, and stocking new product.
- Work with suppliers.
- Ship product out to customers and sites using different carriers.
- Communicate with cross functional departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required.
· Strong experience with web applications.
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, preferred.
· 2 year degree in Fluid power or working knowledge of fluid power, preferred.
· Strong mechanical aptitude.
· Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize to meet customer expectations.
· Detail oriented.
FORCE America is one of the leading suppliers of motion and control systems in North America. For nearly 50 years, FORCE America has...