Each day, FedEx delivers a wide array of transportation, e-commerce, and business solutions to millions of customers around the globe. In order to deliver on the promise to make every FedEx experience outstanding, it is crucial to utilize top-notch services and bring together more than 290,000 of the best people available to deliver on that customer promise.
Want a career that can go the distance? Recently recognized as a well-established company that values people regardless of background and fosters growth, FedEx was included on the following lists in 2011:
FedEx also recognizes that true success means taking care of the people that our drive business results. By living out a company-wide foundation of people-service-profit (PSP), FedEx understands that in an age of increasing automation and technological advances, great people are still at the heart of our success. The right people deliver great service and this produces better profits.
- CNN Money’s Global 500
- Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies
- Black Enterprise Magazine’s 40 Best Companies for Diversity
This is all a result of having top-performing employees with an absolutely, positively spirit ready to deliver on the FedEx promise of quality.
If you’re looking to be part of that talent with terrific benefits, competitive pay and a ton of developmental opportunity, don’t wait any longer!
Click ‘apply now’ and tell us more about yourself today!
Responsible for performing routine and some non-routine tasks involved in the receiving, stocking, and shipping of material. Performs these tasks in a warehouse, cross dock, or production support environment. Ensures safe and legal handling of regulated materials for all inbound and outbound shipments; including proper separation, palletizing, loading and storage. Duties are carried out in continuous improvement environment. Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped. Post weights and shipping charges and prepares material for final shipment. As required, lifts heavy items. Most tasks are well defined and require general judgment or interpretation. This position requires a moderate level of supervision and some warehousing/distribution experience.
• Complete assigned tasks in a reasonable amount of time with a high level of accuracy
• May require the operation of banding, wrapping, packaging, or cleaning equipment.
• May require the ability to use PC and/or RF-based computer systems to perform tasks
• May require the use of manual or powered pallet jacks
• May require the operation of powered lift trucks and/or floor sweepers
ADDITIONAL JOB ELEMENTS:
• Ability to lift medium to heavy loads 40% of the time.
• Ability to lift over 50lbs with assistance Ability to work in team environments
• Ability to maintain compatible relationships under stress
• Must exhibit promptness and attention to detail
• Contributes to a safe working environment
• Ability to work in a self-directed work environment
• May be exposed to extreme climates.
• Ability to complete all basic and re-currency regulatory training as required
• Ability to perform the spill clean-up function as required
• Ability to read and understand current regulatory manuals and current regulations in a time sensitive environment
• Must have extensive inventory control knowledge (preferred)
PHYSICAL AND/OR MENTAL DEMANDS:
• May frequently (40% to 70% of the time) lift or move materials with an average weight of 25lbs to 50lbs
• May periodically lift or move materials weighing over 50 pounds with assistance.
• High school diploma or equivalent and 2 years progressive, related experience.
• Forklift certification.
WORK SCHEDULE: 23:00-07:30 Mon-Fri
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete...