High school diploma or GED is required.
Minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
Previous experience performing transactions in ORACLE is preferred.
Ability to work overtime as required.
Perform all other duties as assigned
- Responsibilities include inventory accuracy, material transfer to correct bin location, and correct part identification.
- Ability to drive and operate a fork truck is required.
- Packing material as required.
- Perform necessary housekeeping and safety duties as required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as required.
- Lifting, bending, twisting of shoulders and use of arms in an outreaching position is required.
- Standing and walking throughout the facility is required.
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
Must be able to identify parts by part number and alloy symbols
Must be able to read and process all types of internal paperwork.
Must pull material from stock, pack, and process all necessary documents.
Must be able to work overtime as required.
Flowserve - 12 months ago
Flowserve is pumped about flow control equipment. After reorganizing in 2010 the company operates through two segments. Flow Control...