To provide shipping, receiving and data entry services for finished goods, inventory, materials, supplies, parts and equipment. Performs work of a highly repetitive nature. Will walk,sit, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift up to 50lbs. May handle “packaged” hazardous materials.
- Packing and correctly processing items for domestic and international shipments in accordance with established procedures and customer requirements while sustaining a high level of quality to ensure customers receive correct product and in the time requested.
- Experience in international shipping and, import/export regulations. HTS classifications, GRI guidelines, ECCN rules, invoices, licenses, letters of credit and SED’s. Familiar with the Fed Ex manifest system.
- Receive materials and/or finished goods on a daily basis. Verify the quality, type and amount of materials received are correct and that the appropriate documentation is present (e.g. packing list).
- Work in a warehouse environment under various temperatures and conditions.
- Safely operate distribution equipment, as required.
- Stand for extended durations.
- Routinely push, pull and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Regularly climb and reach.
- Operate PC applications and systems including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access Data Base.
- Suggest and implement process improvements related to transportation, packaging, and supply chain.
- Requires a minimum of 4-6 years related experience.
- The proven ability to consistently and independently follow policies and procedures, instructions, and to meet schedules required.
Send qualified resumes to email@example.com .
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
Freeslate, Inc. - 23 months ago