PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports FMCNA’s vision, mission, core values, quality policy and goals of plant incorporation. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements.
Responsible for performing the day-to-day operations on the Production floor of the Concentrates manufacturing plant.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture though values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Conduct all preparation and packaging as directed by Production and Quality Control procedures.
- Monitor product quality.
- Maintain all safety procedures.
- General knowledge, monitoring, and operation of all packaging equipment.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in packaging area.
- Operation of all material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform certain preventative maintenance procedures that have been assigned to Operations.
- Receive raw materials as instructed by Production Supervisor.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position involves moderately active work involving walking and/or standing for considerable lengths of time. Bending to floor level is required and the employee must be able to routinely lift objects weighing up to 75 lbs as high as 5 ft above floor level. Some use of ladders is also necessary.
High School graduate or equivalent
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2-3 years Plant experience
- Background in FDA and Health Canada GMP (as applicable) regulations preferred.
- Forklift license
Fresenius Medical Care - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. One of the...