Put your knowledge of warehouse environments and multitasking ability to the test. As Material Handler for GMCR, you will take ownership of receiving, staging, storage, material handling, replenishment, shipping, and fulfillment functions, to ensure timely and accurate execution. Strong management skills and a positive, team attitude will be essential as you strive to meet World Class Manufacturing and Distribution standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Material Handler will:
· Use Material Handling equipment (powered and manual) to safely load, unload, and move materials to and from Receiving, Storage, Production, and Shipping areas
· Audit discrepancies with inventory, report equipment maintenance issues and error codes, and fill out inspection sheets
· Support and adhere to CPI-related and 5S work
· Generate and complete transactions, picking product for customer orders accurately and efficiently, and preparing Bill of Ladings as necessary
· Interact in a team-based work environment, participating in meetings, reviews, team huddles, metric reviews, etc.
Material Handler I
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- 2 years ago - save job
We believe in using the power of business to make the world a better place. Each step on the long road from tree to cup gives us an...