Safely perform job functions
in all aspects of the management of materials. Includes finished products, raw, packaging, storage, supply production and inventory activities.
- Responsible for following all Food Safety Policies & Safety Procedures.
- Assembly and loading of customer orders.
- Receiving, storing and rotating storage of raw and packaging material to maintain FEFO inventory.
- With the preparation of computer generated pick sheets, issue and return raw material to staging areas.
- Perform, submit and reconcile Inventory cycle counts with the inventory control Leader.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping practices with equipment and warehouse areas.
- Shipping of raw materials to outside storage or other facilities
- Attention to detail, basic math skills, and good communication skills, team oriented.
HNA Supply Chain