What we offer
is primary responsible for the receiving, warehousing, issuing and shipment of plant goods. The Material Handler is responsible for the safe movement of material to and from warehouse racks and the loading and unloading of trucks utilizing power forklifts and other handling equipment. The Material Handler processes receipts and shipment documents directly from the SAP system using source documentation and established reports. The Material Handler ensures all outbound shipments meet the requirements of international dangerous goods regulations andU.S. export & import control regulations.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer
- Performs all SAP functions/processes related to shipping, receiving and warehousing.
- Process receipt of incoming material/supplies/other, stocking material to correct storage location
- Provide samples of incoming raw material to Quality as applicable
- Perform down packing and the kitting of material to alternate containers in compliance with all regulatory and safety requirements
- Loads, unloads, and stages material within the warehouse utilizing hand trucks, power forklifts, power hoists, or other material handling equipment.
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks utilizing hand trucks, power forklifts, power hoists, or other material handling equipment.
- Perform daily check of material handling equipment for the purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
- Pulls, issues and delivers materials/supplies to locations throughout the plant as applicable
- Picks, packs, and labels shipment delivery orders to meet customer delivery commitments.
- Packages, labels, and prepares documentation for the safe shipment/storage/handling of hazardous materials.
- Performs daily cycle count inventory for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses. May also be required to perform physical inventory annually or other frequency as required by the business.
- Report and ensure correction of raw material stock exceptions
- Responds to inquiries of other departments for the purpose of providing information and/or direction regarding the status of deliveries, inventory, and other warehouse activities as applicable.
- Maintains documents, files, metrics and records for the purpose of documenting activities and continuous improvements.
- Cleans, organizes, and ensures 5S standards are maintained in the warehouse assuring a safe and sanitary work area.
- Other related duties as required.
Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Who we are looking for
- High school diploma or GED
- Three to five years related experience in warehouse environment. Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be in good physical condition with no restrictions in movement Valid Driver's License & Evidence of Insurability
- Certificate – Safe Forklift Operation
- Certificate – Preparation of Dangerous Goods for Air Transport
- Certificate – Department of Transportation (DOT) Preparation of Dangerous Goods for Transport
- Certificate – International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Preparation of Dangerous Goods for Transport
Henkel - 6 months ago
Henkel Corporation sticks with glue and a slew of other consumer products. The North American unit of German giant Henkel KGaA, manufacture...