The incumbent shall be responsible for moving and storing materials, supplies, and products throughout the facility in a safe and controlled manner, loading and unloading trucks, trailers and railcars, and monitoring and maintaining inventory accuracy.
• Understand and comply with all Safety related policies and procedures.
• Separate and palletize production coming from the Sealing Station.
• Separate and palletize finished goods from transfer trailers and put into warehouse.
• Monitor and maintain sealing station area.
• Maintain housekeeping.
• Relieve forklift operator.
• Maintain inventory accuracy.
• Perform cycle counts and maintain 98% accuracy.
• Pick orders from a pick list or RF scanner.
• Enter production receipts.
• Put away and retrieve end board and ring stock into process racks.
• Load and unload materials from railcars and trailers using forklift and clamp truck.
• Load truck for shipment using proper procedures to prevent loss or damaged product.
• Maintain daily maintenance check list.
• Supply production with materials and supplies using forklift and clamp truck.
• Fill orders of end board and ring stock from in-process area.
• Other duties may apply.
Skill and Experience:
• Must be computer literate.
• Must be proficient in the following BPCS tasks; recognition of scheduled shipments, Pulling orders from pick lists, Generating pick lists, Generating Bills of Ladings and packing lists, Generation of cycle count sheets.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
• Must be proficient in the use of RF SCANNERS.
• Must be able to safely operate a forklift, clamp truck, tugger, and Raymond lift.
• Walking 20%
• Standing 20%
• Bending 10%
• Sitting 40%
• Lifting 10%
• Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
• Use of fingers, hands and wrists 100%
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Current Forklift Operator’s license.
Huhtamaki, Inc. - 30+ days ago