Transport, organize and supply materials to production personnel such that continuous production is possible. Perform machine loading and ORACLE transactions. Material Handler must be able to perform warehouse duties and be able to work in a team environment to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
Specific Tasks Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supply operators with necessary materials to maintain production as directed by supervisor.
- Stage materials in advance and store them neatly in the areas provided within the production area.
- Open cartons, crates and bags as necessary to make material readily available to operators.
- Remove empty containers to trash area or designated return area. Put trash in trash compactor and operate compactor. Maintain clean work area.
- Operate hand truck or forklift as required to provide materials to production area.
- Pick and pull materials from warehouse as required, performing ORACLE transactions.
- Check all materials from warehouse for correct item, count and condition prior to acceptance.
- Move finished goods pallets into “completion locator” pending WIP completion.
- Perform label control, making sure correct log numbers are stamped on labels.
- Reconcile work orders and perform ORACLE transaction.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Observe all safety and environmental procedures.
This is an EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY for an eager, reliable individual to join our busy, successful team. Our requirements are high, but in return we offer competitive compensation, full array of outstanding benefits, and the advantages of a company exhibiting consistent annual growth.
- Requires High School diploma or GED equivalent and minimum of 1 year experience in warehouse or material handling operations.
- Must be able to read, write, perform basic calculations, and navigate through complex computer programs accurately.
- Must have good oral and written skills and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts on rotating schedule
- Must be able to work around automated robots and heavy equipment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous forklift experience required.
- ORACLE experience preferred.
It is the policy of ICU Medical, Inc. to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.