Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
A Material Handler receives and processes customer orders; Performs data entry, processes return material authorizations and generates reports. Also verifies parts and material availability checks and tracks order data; coordinates delivery of available parts and material; Sources and orders low value non inventory parts and materials; Receives, stores, and issues materials, and supplies; Coordinates delivery of available parts and material; Performs inventory receiving transactions cycle and physical counts; Reviews parts demands and identifies and reports shortages; Pulls parts and performs kiting and transportation activities; Documents rejected parts and maintains parts records; Loads, unloads, and moves parts and materials.
Knowledge - Skills & Abilities Required:
- At least two years of experience in Logistics or Warehouse industry.
- Working knowledge of warehouse and shipping processes.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods.
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office programs.
- Must possess typing skills, and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Strong communications skills to collaborate with internal customers to ensure that shipments are completed in a timely fashion.
- Must possess strong problem solving and time management skills in order to work efficiently.
- Ability to obtain forklift certification.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to obtain HAZMAT qualification
- Ability to work minimum 40 hour shift + occasional overtime within a three shift rotating schedule.
High School and 2 years of related experience.
Insitu - 20 months ago
It's a bird! It's a plane! Actually, it's an unmanned aircraft built by Insitu. The company makes unmanned aircraft systems...