International Rectifier is a pioneer and world leader in Power Management Technology. If you are interested in a career with a company dedicated to developing products to save the world's energy, look no further. IR values innovation, results orientation, quality and social responsibility and promotes a performance work environment.
This job requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by the export laws of the United States. candidates are required to provide proof of either US citizenship, Permanent US residency or classification as a protected individual as defined in 8 USC 1324b(a)(3).
The San Jose location of International Rectifier is looking for an experienced Materials Handler.
This position is responsible for:
- Physical Kitting of small and large electronic components
- Issuing Kits and work orders to the floor
- Data entry for all kits and work orders kitted
- Receiving material from Quality Assurance – doing the data entry of parts and putting the parts away
- Filling kits and work order shortages
- Filling Material request
- Weekly cycle counts
- Engineering Change Orders and Aged material
- 3 plus years’ experience as a Materials Handler/Stockroom Clerk in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Computer proficient, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and E-mail)
- Good communication skills
- Experience with an ERP system, SAP knowledge preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
International Rectifier (IR) is a top maker of power management semiconductors, which refine the electricity flowing into a device from a...