High Level Statement of the Role:
The Material Handler is responsible for movement of parts and product as required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Pull appropriate parts to appropriate operations.
- Verify counts per Load Card specifications.
- Verification of packing/receiving lists or shipping lists to actual truck load.
- Inspect parts for quantities, per Load Card specifications.
- Document necessary information.
- Performs cycle counting as directed.
- Performs system updates to inventory as required.
- Keep work space and equipment clean and well organized.
- Perform proper preventive maintenance as required on any equipment being used.
- Follow all safety guidelines and uses required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Identify nonconformities and follow nonconforming product procedures and be aware of disposition authority.
- Implement process improvements.
- Support the Vision and Guiding Principles and other policies of Kimball International and Kimball Hospitality.
- Support our Environmental Management System (EMS).
- Able to lift parts from floor to operation level frequently
- Capable of using load moving devices as required.
- Ability to understand verbal and visual instructions.
- Able to use appropriate computer programs.
- Able to write legibly
- Able to read and comprehend required documents.
- Able to accomplish required math
- Minimum of 4 weeks on the job training
Kimball Hospitality - 11 months ago