LOUD Technologies Inc. is one of the world’s largest dedicated pro audio and music products companies. As the corporate parent for world-recognized brands Ampeg, Blackheart, Crate, EAW, Mackie and Martin Audio, LOUD engineers, markets and distributes a wide range of professional audio and musical instrument products worldwide. Our product lines include sound reinforcement systems, analog and digital mixers, guitar and bass amplifiers. These products can be found in professional and project recording studios, video and broadcast suites, post-production facilities, sound reinforcement applications including houses of worship, stadiums, nightclubs, retail locations, and on major musical concert tours.
General Position Summary :
Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW), a worldwide leader in professional sound reinforcement products, is seeking a Materials Coordinator at the loudspeaker factory in Whitinsville, MA. The ideal candidate is an experienced Materials Coordinator with proficiency in the operation of material handling equipment and general warehouse operations. Further, the ideal candidate is knowledgeable with Oracle 11.I and Lean methodologies such as KanBan Replenishment Systems.
The principal role of the Materials Coordinator is to ensure the timely flow of materials to and from raw material stores, manufacturing operations, and finished goods warehouse within the Whitinsville, MA factory. The Materials Coordinator is specifically tasked with:
Education and/or Experience:
- Operation of forklift and various materials handling equipment.
- Receiving of materials, unloading/loading of trucks.
- Transaction of Receipts and Transfers within the Oracle database.
- Inventory control functions including, stock put away, movement of product and assistance with kitting when required.
- Serves as backup Kanban Facilitator, and embraces 6’s practices.
- Cycle Counting, root cause analysis and results reporting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years prior experience in a warehouse environment including forklift operation.
- Experience with using Oracle or similar ERP System, Outlook and MS Office.
- Associates degree preferred and 5 years verifiable work history.
The primary responsibilities for the Materials Coordinator will be carried out in a factory/warehouse. The products being produced are high-output loudspeaker systems, therefore, hearing and eye protection is mandatory. The products being produced are often heavy, so any candidate should be expected to have the ability to lift up to 70lbs frequently.
LOUD Technologies offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, PTO, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending and 401k, plus great extras including great employee product discounts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age, ancestry or handicap. Please notify us if you need accommodation or assistance during the pre-employment screening.
Be the first one to know about LOUD opportunities by following us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/loud-technologies
Please do not call to inquire about the position. No agencies please.
Loud Technologies - 22 days ago