MechoSystems is the world’s leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of manual, motorized and automated solar-shading systems. The company provides innovative solutions for the design challenges of sustainability and WindowManagement® to the Architectural, Interior Design, and Engineering Communities. The headquarters of MechoSystems, which employs over 500 people worldwide, is located in Long Island City, N.Y., with manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and the U.K. (Phoenix, Az., Edison, N.J., and Milton Keynes).
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
Education - Experience - Certifications - Licenses - Registration Requirements:
- Accurately issue required material to floor for production.
- Identify and Properly stack inventoried material in appropriate shelf and floor spaces.
- Perform accurate cycle counts of material on a regular basis.
- Unload and load trucks using lifts and hand trucks (pull loads of 200lbs).
- Organize and maintain inventory racks on a regular basis.
- Perform counting and labeling.
- Ensure Min/Max levels and data are correct for responsible aisles.
- Notify Team Lead when work orders will not meet requirements.
- Must be able to read, write and perform basic mathematics.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work in a cooperative manner to support a team environment.
- Must be able to effectively read Mechoshade work ticket.
- Assist with heavy repetitive lifting (up to 50 lbs).
- Fork Lift certified or experience to be certified (preferred, not required)
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY NOW BUTTON OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO RECRUITING@MECHOSHADE.COM . PLEASE INCLUDE THE JOB TITLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL.
MechoSystems offers a full suite of benefits including Health and Dental, 401K, paid time off, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO).
Please no phone calls or Recruiters. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
MechoSystems - 22 months ago
In 1968-1969, MechoShade Corp, then known as HomeCraft Drapery and Upholstery Corp, was working on a project in Atlanta, Georgia with...