The Stock Worker is responsible for moving products to work stations throughout plant
Primary Job Duties Include:
o Pull appropriate material to appropriate operation / production line.
o If pulling material for the assembly process, sort by color of wood by finish designator per QMS sorting guidelines.
o Maintain accurate inventory control over all parts through the process.
o Identify potential non-conformities.
o Able to identify different wood species
o Maintain required documentation
Required/Desired Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge
You must also be able and willing to participate and support a team environment, Behavior Based Safety program, change management and meet on-time performance expectations.
- Previous powered lift or fork lift experience desired
- Previous inventory control experience and experience with SAP desired.
- Previous computer experience required.
- Ability to adapt to and manage change
- Good relationship builder
- Ability to motivate and work effectively in a team setting
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to read and follow directions
We offer an attractive salary and flexible benefits package including a retirement plan with 401(k) feature.
- 3 years ago - save job
No odd coupling: Furniture and electronic manufacturing services bring out the best in Kimball International. The company's Electronic...