THIS IS A SHIFT SCHEDULE 1200-2030 hours, Monday –Friday. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO WORK A 2ND SHIFT
- Checking in and confirming all freight, closing out trailers, working with a handheld scanner and computer to track freight and will be on the dock 80% of the time.
- Coordination, scheduling and dispatching of all service requirements from local pickups through deliveries.
- Responsible for developing, tracking, data input, and reporting of key performance measures.
- Responsible for inter-company and intra-company communication.
- Coordinates trailer loads.
- Actively identifies and pursues innovative logistics approaches and makes recommendations based on analysis or factual information.
- Consistently provides exceptional customer service to multiple customers based upon process analysis.
- Utilizes computer techniques for analysis, simulation or information systems and documentation.
- Identify and implement continual improvement initiatives to enhance the performance of the position, your team and the company.
Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
ProTrans International, Inc. - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard