ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· All associates will perform duties as requested by branch management.
· Assigned responsibilities and duties may vary based upon location size and operations.
· Pull orders for shipment.
· Place the material in the staging area; return the ticket to the supervisor.
· Pack and label the material with close attention to professional appearance of each package.
· Prepare UPS outbound shipments; fill out paperwork, ensure material is packaged accurately, etc.
· Place material in the checking/staging area; return the ticket to the supervisor.
· Separate material to shipping points.
· Complete all shipping paperwork, bill of lading, and shipping labels.
· Pull and tag all special order material for immediate or future shipment.
· Tag and hold responsibilities.
· Load outgoing shipment onto trucks.
· Receive all incoming materials.
· Unload incoming shipments from trucks.
· Check material in using a receiving document.
· Confirm discrepancies with your supervisor.
· Communicate discrepancies to the Purchase Order writer and other designated associates.
· Verify and complete the delivery receipt.
· Note damaged or shortage on delivery receipt and have driver initial.
· Complete all receiving paperwork.
· Stock and stage received materials.
· Keep the receiving and shipping areas organized.
· Organize pallets and stack in a safe manner.
· Communicate warehouse concerns and safety issues to supervisor.
· Correct any file maintenance issues as they occur.
· Work overtime as needed.
· Lifting 20 pound objects constantly; 50 pound objects frequently; and 100 pound objects with assistance by another associate or material handling equipment occasionally is required.
· Rolling Stairs up to 8 feet, stairs and ramps.
· Pushing and pulling.
· Stooping, crouching and kneeling.
· Reaching and Grasping objects.
SGF Global - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
For more than 20 years, our clients have trusted us to help them recruit leaders around the world and incorporate them into their...