Perform housekeeping and 5S activities adhering to all OSHA, Siemens safety and work practice policies.
A high school education or GED is required.
- Pull, prepare, and stage job material in assigned manufacturing work cell or staging area(s).
- Move pulls and point of use manufacturing floor material in assigned locations.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of material onto transports.
- Work independently with minimal direction from supervisor.
- Perform material handling, and other assigned tasks (hand truck, crane).
- Remove and dispose of packing material, skids, and cardboard, etc…in the storeroom and manufacturing areas.
- Adhere to all outlined section and operational processes and procedures.
- Notify supervisor of quality, process and/or safety issues and concerns.
- Perform cycle counts, as required.
- Perform related duties as required or assigned.
- Successfully pass and maintain lift truck training and certification in accordance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178.
- Possess knowledge of material flow and storage locations to ensure materials are picked, delivered, recorded promptly and accurately without damage to materials, plant and equipment or other persons.
- Demonstrate hands-on practical experience in the movement and storage of materials to eliminate material damage.
- Possess a valid IL driver’s license.
- Ability to work overtime and flexible hours.
- Meet all physical job requirements.
- Computer skills preferred.
Siemens - 19 months ago