Our Material Handlers load cases and bottles into an automated picking machine. They load delivery vehicles accurately and in a manner in which each stop can be delivered efficiently.
● Maintain an efficient loading pace while following quality and safety procedures.
● Load trucks in correct sequence to avoid delay in delivery routes.
● Safely utilize all material handling equipment and ensure proper equipment maintenance.
● Ensure product is picked and loaded according to code dates.
Skills / Qualifications
● Ability to maneuver 168 pound kegs and 35 pound cases consistently
● Solid math skills
● Experience in operating material handling equipment
● Ability to understand labels and code dates
● Previous warehouse experience preferred
Part Time Second Shift: Monday through Thursday, 4 PM to 8 PM.
Superior Beverage Group - 20 months ago