Work under the close supervision of the supervisor or lead through various areas of the Packaging Department. Helps meet production schedule in a timely manner and to follow packaging specifications.
Specific Job Duties:
1. Bring released product from Manufacturing to Packaging.
2. Rotate product on shelf and stock inbound product.
3. Log-in inbound product and give an allocation number.
4. Keep a weekly inventory of all packaging components. Notify the supervisor when low on any item.
5. Issue product for orders to be processed in the packaging room.
6. Stock inbound bottles, sleeves, and capsules.
7. Other duties requested by the packaging supervisor or lead.
8. Update NAV components and products movement.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
1. Must be able to follow written and verbal instructors in English.
2. Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
3. Must have basic math skills.
4. Must be able to climb ladders and be comfortable working in a warehouse environment.
5. Must be able to squat down and twist body.
6. Pass Company test at 70% or higher.
7. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Skills and/or Training Desired:
1. Warehouse experience desired.
2. Computer literate.
3. Previous forklift experience.
To Apply For This Position
Send your resume to:
Threshold Enterprises, Ltd.
Attention Human Resources
23 Janis Way
Scotts Valley CA 95066
fax (831) 461-1288
Applications are available in building 23 Janis Way in Scotts Valley.
Threshold Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Established in 1978, Threshold Enterprises is a well known national nutritional supplements distributor and manufacturer of award winning Source Naturals® and Planetary Herbals™ brands. The company's brands are sold through more than 7,000 store Health Food Store and internet channels. The company has grown significantly through exceptional channel relationships, product innovation and the reputation of its brands for potency, quality and value. Threshold Enterprises is one of Santa Cruz County's larger employers, with over 600 employees.
Threshold Enterprises - 2 years ago