It’s an exciting time to join US Farathane!
US Farathane is seeking experienced Material Handlers in
our new plant in Austin, TX. This position will be
responsible for following established policies and
procedures, ensure proper and timely flow of all
materials and product from arrival until stored as
finished goods. Also, providing flow of all in house
material and product including rework, scrap machinery,
equipment and garbage. This is done primarily by driving
a forklift or by using a hand jack.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain correct inventory of material at each
- Use Bill of Material for all material changes.
- Log all material type changes.
- Follow FIFO procedure when replacing material at
each consumption point.
- Maintain an inventory of totes and skids.
- Keep returnable storage area stocked.
- Keep all aisles clear.
- Change and recharge batteries and propane when
- Scan and properly identify all assigned product.
- Properly maintain housekeeping externally, in
dumpster and dock area, sweep and pick up all
debris. Pick up debris from storm drain and
surrounding area as well.
- Any other duties as assigned by Team Leader.
- Immediately notify Team Leader of all discrepancies
to established quality checks (ie, sample boards,
inspection instructions, SPC, etc.).
- Communicate production and quality issues/concerns
with associates during communication meetings.
- Participate in team problem solving activities (ie,
8D’s, communication meetings, etc).
- Responsible for following all internal and OSHA
required safety procedures.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures
(ie, Quality Manual, Associate Handbook, etc).
About US Farathane:
- High school diploma or general education degree
(GED); one to three years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Forklift experience
US Farathane, a leading supplier to the automotive
industry for over three decades, designs and
manufactures highly engineered, plastic injection-molded
components. With new headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI,
we are a full service provider of value added design and
the highest quality solutions. We are built on a
foundation of service excellence offering our customers
world-class full service design, engineering,
manufacturing and quality control capabilities.
US Farathane utilizes a variety of custom and standard
materials in the following areas:
- Conventional Injection Molding
- Two-Shot Molding
- Insert Molding
- Automated Assembly Methods
- Conventional and Dual Durometer Extrusions
- Single and Multi Sheet Compression Molding
- US Farathane offers an impressive compensation and
benefits package including:
- Job Promotional Opportunities and much more!
To be part of a rapidly growing company that offers
exciting opportunities that will challenge your
abilities, expand your skills and reward your
contributions, we invite you to click “apply” and submit
your resume for immediate consideration. Please ensure
that your resume reflects a detailed account of your
skills as they relate to the requirements of this
position. We are looking for candidates with
progressively increasing levels of responsibility.
Salary requirements must be included.
Candidates for positions with US Farathane must be
legally authorized to work in the United States.
Verification of employment eligibility will be required
at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available
for this position.
US Farathane will not accept third party/unsolicited
resumes. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
US Farathane - 17 months ago