Stage material for production operators becoming familiar with flow of materials on shop floor. Maintain proper paper work and inventory counts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Keep warehouse/product storage areas in order.
• Ensure that production operators have drum/bag raw materials as needed.
• Store unused raw materials in proper area when processes are complete.
• Assist in unloading incoming deliveries per quality work instructions.
• Report shortages and damaged material per quality work instructions.
• Assist in stenciling, labeling, palletizing, shrink wrapping/banding of materials for shipment.
• Assist in loading products for shipment.
• Use small hand tools and operate handling equipment.
• Properly operate auxiliary equipment.
• Maintain clean and safe working environment.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• 1 year directly related work experience.
• Forklift certification.
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Ability to work closely with others.
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...