Education & Experience:
- Expediting movement of materials between storage and issue points
- Manually loading or unloading trucks, or other transporting devices
- Unpacking, shelving, or placing items in proper storage locations
- Transporting goods by hand truck, cart, or wheelbarrow
- Performing physical tasks to transport or store materials or merchandise
- Read work orders or receive verbal instructions to determine work assignments or material equipment needs
- Check for defects of inventory and then send to repair, refurbish, or dispose of if applicable
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience with DoD or United States Marine Corps distribution highly preferred
- At least 1 year of recent and relevant experience required
- Knowledge of MS Office and Warehouse Management Systems preferred
- Must be a US Citizen, customer service oriented, and be able to read, write speak, and understand English
- Possess and maintain a current OSHA Forklift Certification preferred
- Security Requirements: Must be able to pass random drug screenings, a background check and obtain a Common Access Card (CAC card) for access onto the facility.
If you are interested in an exciting new career opportunity with a global company, please e-mail your resume to
Please include “General Laborer—29 Palms, CA” in the subject line of your email.
LION is a Department of Defense contractor which requires that all employees be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent alien, refugee, or granted asylum). We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse screening.
Lion Apparel, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard