In this role, you will be responsible for managing cross-functional communications regarding unit allocation/tracking process of HW Engineering program allocations for the Silicon Engineering Group. You will utilize your attention to detail for material planning, parts distribution process, and oversight of suppling supply of DOE's, cables, batteries, or any specialty items needed for Engineering needs for Bring-up.
Typically requires 2-5 years of experience in material planning.
Must be familiar with PO Management (issuing and tracking).
Must be resourceful and have the ability to prioritize / track details for multiple product development programs.
Must be able to drive issues to closure and influence change as necessary.
Must be analytical, have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel.
In this role, you will work closely with SEG HW/SW Engineering and System Program EPMs (Program Managers) to coordinate and assure on time delivery of development units stemming from System development builds. You will use your experience tracking and managing PO's, as well as tracking special equipment requests.
- Coordination and Tracking of development build unit allocations for SEG Engineering.
- Material logistics and distribution of development units including occasional "secure" shipments.
- Planning and tracking DOE's for special build requests.
- Managing purchase order process for material for Test Boards.
- Support special requests for batteries, cords, cables or other bring-up equipment.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Apple - 30+ days ago
Apple Inc.designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, portable digital music players, and mobile communication devices and sells...