sourcing recommendations, contract negotiation and purchase order placement/maintenance.
- Preparation and issuance of requests for quote, evaluation of total cost options, presentation of
- Analysis of global market conditions/trends and development/execution of commodity and
Ability to analyze and conduct make/buy scenarios and pursue/implement actions in support of corporate cost reduction objectives.
Support new program launches and interface with internal customers on critical supplier issues and change management.
- Manage supplier performance, identify risks and develop/implement mitigation plans.
- Develop, improve, and document procurement processes
- Minimum of two (2) years of material control and supply chain management experience including shop floor scheduling, inventory management, and long term capacity planning.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound understanding of MRP functional flows and requirement generation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access).
Bachelor Degree required with focus in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or Business Administration preferred.