Primary Objective - To help ENA become the “GO TO” Engineering Company for automotive exhaust systems and to help ENA achieve sales growth and customer satisfaction.
Minimum Qualifications · 3-5 years planning/scheduling experience in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Experience utilizing SAP (or an equivalent MRP/ERP system) for planning/scheduling is required
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to integrity and to the team, offering a participative and open style
- Must have a strong work ethic and a high level of initiative and assertiveness
- Analysis, judgment, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to act hands on and to work directly with the manufacturing and operations team
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong sense of urgency, thriving in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Business or Materials
- Working knowledge and experience with TS16949 and ISO certification requirements
- Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- APICS (CPIM) certification preferred
- Computer Skills: Must have strong knowledge in various PC applications such as Microsoft Office, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Power Point. Must have the ability to display information in a table format and data charts.
- Experience in operations, inventory management, MRP and lean manufacturing processes.
This position reports to the plant Materials Manager
Primary Tasks · Responsible for material planning and production scheduling for production requirements
- Responsibility to take action in case of production or scheduling difficulties
- Material planning and scheduling to be done utilizing SAP
- Planning to be reviewed with production and ensure ability to execute planning numbers
- Establish and control raw material/components, WIP (work in progress) and finish goods inventory levels consistent with plant goals and objectives
- Communicate with production personnel, purchasing department and supervisors on material and production planning issues
- Must possess a strong customer service orientation and must provide dedicated support of internal and external customer requirements.
- Must be a strong written and verbal communicator, able to communicate to various audiences effectively
- Team oriented, must have the ability to work cohesively with others.
- Must be able to work well with external suppliers.
- Must possess ability to work well in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
- Understand and have managed customer systems like DDL, SMART, etc.
- Ensure 100% on-time delivery to all customers including interplant.
- Help maintain inventory accuracy and BOM integrity.
- Ensure smooth transition of engineering changes to avoid obsolescence.
- Coordinate activities to support flawless launch.
- Manage premium freight and chargeback systems.
Monster - 15 months ago