Lang-Mekra North America, LLC, a tier 1 supplier of vision systems to the heavy trucking industry located NE of Columbia, SC is seeking a strong, detailed oriented Material Planner .
· Experience with shipping and arranging transportation
· Must have excellent skills in MRP systems and Microsoft Excel data analysis
· Attention to detail required, must multitask, must be extremely proactive in obtaining clear solutions to support timely deliveries
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Excellent follow up skills
· At least 3 years hands on experience in materials planning or scheduling in a manufacturing environment
· Experience with purchase order releases
· Experience with inventory reconciliation
· APICS certification a plus, but not required
· Automotive tier one and two experience a plus
· KanBan (visual and card) experience
· Experience in outside processing—including inventory reconciliation
· Some shipping/transportation experience a plus
· Production line sequencing experience a plus
Lang-Mekra provides competitive compensation and a benefits package which includes health and dental coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, flexible spending account and paid time off.
Must be willing to relocate to South Carolina. Replies to candidates under consideration only. Please no phone calls or recruiting / staffing agencies. EOE.