Material Planning Project Specialist
- Work with Sales D epartment for monthly forecast
- Negotiate with suppliers for business terms, and maintain supplier relationship
- Interface with marketing, sales, production, Purchasing and engineering managers to address issues and understand BOM, customer requirement, production schedule, and material planni ng to ensure smooth supply flow
- Maintain inventories of raw materials and finished products
- Manage programs aimed at the continual improvem ent of supply chain management
- Generate reports such as material inventory, inactive item, and forecasts by customers
- BS Degree a must, MBA preferred
- 1 - 2 years' exper ience in Contract Manufacturing
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, especially EXCEL
- A bility to work independently in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have strong communication ski lls in oral and written English
- Experience with Oracle ERP systems preferred
The company offers competitive compensation and benefit programs that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K along with vacation, holidays and sick time.
About the Company :
Founded in 1979, AMAX ( www.amax.com ) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
Amax is looking for an upbeat and career motivated talent to join us.
Monster - 20 months ago