Position Summary: |
Materials Representative is responsible for managing all on-site material inventories in and out of Heavy check facilities.
- Provide aircraft material pre-draw.
- Perform accountability of materials issued to aircraft during C-Check.
- Conduct physical inventory of Company owned materials.
- Provide non-routine material requirements with a unit cost of $1500 and above.
- Complete additional assignments / projects as required.
- Responsible for making sure vendor is following mesa GPM.
- Responsible for all on site mesa inventory.
- Ensure materials are available to meet aircraft delivery schedules.
- Coordinate and maintain all material requirements for aircraft undergoing scheduled heavy maintenance at approved third party vendors.
- Other duties assigned to perform the requirements of the position.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school graduate with 2 years of related experience and understanding of aircraft heavy maintenance.
- Bachelors Degree prefered
- Aircraft supply chain management OR equivalent combination of education and demonstrated working experience and knowledge.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic business computer skills, demonstrated working knowledge of PMI systems.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel approximately 25% of the time or per business requirements/needs.
Mesa Air Group, Inc. - 22 months ago