Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Locate parts and supplies for the Maintenance Department using the RPA inventory program and other resources. Perform daily activity in a manner that insures timely location and acquisition using the designated computer tracking system.
- Perform accurate and timely computer transactions including parts issues, stock returns, and station and bin transfers to ensure inventory integrity is maintained.
- Careful handling of aircraft parts during transactions, shipping, and receiving to avoid damage, flight cancellations, or delays.
- Deliver parts and/or company materials to designated locations.
- Receive parts and peform associated computer transactions.
- Perform shipping functions in accordance with company and regulatory shipping standards. This responsibility excludes the shipment of Dangerous Goods until such time as the employee attends and successfully completes an FAA approved Hazmat shipping training course and maintains training currency as dictated by the regulations and company policy.
- Maintain a clean and orderly stockroom in accordance with company guidelines and FAA requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Candidate must have and maintain a valid Driver's License and a clean driving record that will pass the criteria set by our insurance carrier for on the job coverage.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous airline experience would be preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work shifts as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have the ability to travel in conjunction with job requirements.
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...