Position Description: Materials Handler
Coherent’s HOPS Business Unit has an opening for an Expeditor to work with Operations Management to ensure timely availability of materials and on-time delivery of product to customers.
1. Receive, stock, and issue to the production line all materials needed for production and engineering requirements.
2. Maintain inventory integrity through orderly organization of stockroom, cycle counts, and physical inventories.
3. Perform material handling tasks as needed to keep the production line adequately supplied with production materials (i.e. cleaning, annealing, transport).
4. Perform Oracle transactions required to open and close work orders, transfer material to work orders, generate non-standard work orders, and ship product to customers.
5. Coordinate the return of non-conforming material back to supplier.
Education and Work Experience
1. At least 3 years of experience in similar expeditor role.
2. Proficiency with Oracle.
3. Proficiency with standard desktop software (Outlook, Word, Excel).
4. Excellent communication skills.
Coherent, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard